We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data where we need to perform a contract we have entered into with you, it is necessary for our legitimate interest or we need to comply with a legal obligation.
WWe will process your personal data to:
- provide and improve our products and services;
- verify your identity, including to prevent fraud;
- contact you in connection with the services we offer and manage our relationship;
- perform contracts with you;
- comply with our legal obligations, including reporting and anti-money laundering obligations; and
- identify and prevent fraudulent and illegal activities; and
- engage in marketing and business development activity
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.